Main Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 25, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CFI / CFII / Commercial Pilot - Ft. Worth, TEXAS  (Read 13867 times)

ttsn0000

CFI / CFII / Commercial Pilot - Ft. Worth, TEXAS
« on: May 01, 2007, 03:21:11 PM »
Salaried position. Immediate job openings available for CFI/CFIIs in Fort Worth, TX. Epic flies R44 and R22 helicopters for instruction and commercial contracts. Extensive commercial work such as pipeline, tours, powerline and photo are part of this job. Relocation assistance provided. Live and work in an exciting city for a quickly growing helicopter operator. Send resumes via email in Acrobat or Word format or via fax. www.epichelicopters.com Epic Helicopters LLC Fort Worth Meacham International Airport 4201 N. Main St, Suite 109 Fort Worth, TX 76106 www.epichelicopters.com

Duff Van Alstine

Re: CFI / CFII / Commercial Pilot - Ft. Worth, TEXAS
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
Hello:  There are two of us who have just received out CFII rating in rotorcraft from Silver State Helicopters.  Now we are seeking employment.  Do you have two positions available for two new instructors?  Thanks, Duff

Jerry Guzzetta

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:06 AM »

Jerry A. Guzzetta
19515 Christina Way
Cerritos, California 90703
562-924-7023

In reference for the position for Helicopter Pilot/Instructor, please find the attached Resume’ for consideration. As you will see, my training, expertise, and experience as a pilot and instructor, far exceeds minimum requirements.

I believe that both my experience in the military and as a police officer in addition to my civil aeronautics training as a Commercial Pilot and a Certified Flight Instructor, has prepared me for this position.

I have educational degrees as follows: a Bachelors of Science Degree in the Administration of Justice, from California State University at Long Beach California. Associates of Arts and Science Degree from Cerritos College in Norwalk California. An Associates of Arts and Science Degree in Aeronautics (Commercial Flight) from Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, California. In addition to two years towards a Jurist Doctorate Degree, from Western States College of Law, and Police Officers Standards in Training Certificate (P.O.S.T.), Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. (Transcripts available on request).

I have a rotor wing certificate with instrument rating from the United States Army and have over 1500 hours of combat flight experience.

As per flight time and hours I have over 2000 hours logged, in Bell products and other type helicopters and over three hundred hours in Robinson R-22 and R-44 type helicopters. I have over 1000 hours pilot in command (PIC) and over 700 hours of night flying.

At altitudes of over five thousand feet and higher, I have logged over 900 hours of operational missions. I am also proficient in sling load operations.

My safety record is impeccable with the FAA and is accident and incident free.

In addition to military flight training and several years of instructing, I have a Civilian Certified Flight Instructors Certificate obtained by attending Mount San Antonio College and Los Angeles Helicopter Flight School. I have also attended the Robinson’s Pilot Safety Course.

I have a current Class II Medical Certificate, and a current Commercial Pilots License with a current Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) license.

If given the opportunity to interview for the open position you will find that I am a self sufficient, self starter and in need of minimal supervision and I have an instantaneous grasp for difficult problems and I have excellent people skills. 

In the event should you have any questions please contact me at:
e-mail address:                      jerryguzzetta@msn.com
Hm Telephone         562-924-7023
Cell Telephone      562-881-6941
Or at the letterhead address.

I would greatly appreciate if I could be considered for any openings which may exist that  match my qualifications..

Sincerely,

Jerry A. Guzzetta

Fixed wing (private pilot)   ……………………………………  733
Rotor wing   …………………………………………………2,285.8
Cross Country …………………………………………………1,438.2
Day      …………………………………………………1,662.2
Night      …………………………………………………   614.3
Instrument   …………………………………………………   353.5
Dual      …………………………………………………   648.4
Pilot in Command ……………………………………………..1,509.9
Second in Command …………………………………………..   635.0
Time in Operations over 5000 Feet…………………………….   935.
Experience with 100 and 150 foot long line operations

Total rotor wing hours (Commercial Pilot …………………….2,285.8
Total flight hours    ………………………………………….3,018.8

Jerry A. Guzzetta
19515 Christina Way
Cerritos, Ca. 90703
562-924-7023
EDUCATION/DEGREE:
Santa Fe High School, Santa Fe Springs, California   (Graduate)
Cerritos Community College, Cerritos, California      (AA DEGREE)
California State University, Long Beach, California   (BS DEGREE)
Western St. Univ. College of Law, Fullerton, California               (Credit Only)
Mt. San Antonio College Degree in Aeronautics               (AS DEGREE)
Modesto College Police Academy            (P.O.S.T. Cert.)
Helicopter pilot Academy   (COMMERCIAL LICENSE)                    (CFI)
CERTIFICATES:
Basic P.O.S.T.            Police Officer of the Year
             Intermediate P.O.S.T.       D.E.A. certificate
Advanced P.O.S.T.         U.S. Customs Certificate
K-9 Handlers Certificate      Advanced Officers Certificate
Weapons Officer Cert.         Demolition & Explosives Cert.     
Commercial Helicopter Pilot          Robinson’s Pilot Safety Course
Certified Flight Instructor         FAA Part 141 Certified Flight School                                   
EXPERIENCE:   
U.S. ARMY Special Forces
Police Officer
Detective Sergeant
Private investigator for Los Angeles Police Protective League
        Commercial Helicopter Pilot/FAA Certified Flight Instructor
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR:
Licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs and the State of California,
Authorized by State Law to Carry a Concealed Firearm. Current Police Cert. 12027 & 12031 CPC Up to date
ADDITIONAL TRAINING:
U.S. ARMY (SPECIAL FORCES REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM), EXPERT IN SMALL UNIT TACTICS, SCUBA DIVING SCHOOL, BASIC POLICE ACADEMY, L.A. CO. SHERIFF’S ADVANCED NARCOTICS TRAINING, POLICE TRAINING OFFICER, NARCOTICS SEMINARS AT U.S.C. ON CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES, COLLEGE LECTURER AT U.S.C. (UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHREN CALIFORNIA) COMPUTER CLASSES, FINISH CARPENTER, OWNER OF FURNITURE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS. Professor Administration of justice, instructor search warrant, teacher beginning art)
SEMINARS:
GANGS, NARCOTICS, FIELD SUPERVISOR, HOMICIDE, L.A. CORONER FORENSIC SCIENCES SEMINAR, COLLECTIVE BARGANING AND NEGOTIATIONS. WEAPONS AND EXPLOSIVE EXPERT SEMINARS. LEADERSHIP SEMINAR AND CLASSES. INSTRUCTOR OF SEARCH WARRANT CLASSES, RENTERS RIGHTS
AFFILIATIONS AND AWARDS:
CALIFORNIA NARCOTICS OFFICES ASSOCIATION, WESTERN STATES INFORMATION NETWORK, SOUTHEAST INVESTIGATORS ASSOCIATION, BELL POLICE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION (PRESIDENT)...
BRONZE STAR FOR VALOR, AIR MEDAL, PURPLE HEART. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, VIETNAM SERVICE MEDAL, COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE, JUMP MASTERS WINGS, SPECIAL FORCES CAMPAIGN RIBBON, VIETNAMESE MEDAL OF VALOR, VIETNAM CAMPAIGN RIBBON, VIETNAMESE JUMP WINGS, NUMEROUS OTHERS.

OTHER EXPERTISE:
   FAMILIAR WITH LAWS CONCERNING EMPLOYMENT, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, , HIRING PRACTICE, EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS, ADAPTABLE, MECHANICAL, ENERGETIC, COMPUTER PROFISANT (WORD, PEACHTREE & OTHERS),,,,,    EXPERTISE IN SUCCESSFUL GRANT WRITING. CURRENTLY TRAINED AS A HELICOPTER PILOT, CLASS 2 MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (UP TO DATE) AND CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR.
Curriculum Vitae
Jerry A. Guzzetta
EDUCATION/DEGREE:
·   Santa Fe High School,          (Graduate)
11400 Orr and Day Rd.
         Santa Fe Springs, Ca.

·   United States Army War College   (Communications Certificate)
   1st. Special Forces Group
Fort Bragg, North Carolina

·   United States Army Aviation Helicopter Flight School Certificate
   Camron Bay Airfield
   Republic of Viet Nam

·   Cerritos  College, Cerritos, California   AA DEGREE
Alondra Blvd.,
Norwalk, California

·   Modesto College Police Academy   Basic P.O.S.T.   Certificate
Modesto, California           

·   Police Officers Standards and Training
P.O.S.T.    Basic Certificate
                          Intermediate Certificate
                          Advanced P.O.S.T. Certificate
      Sacramento, California
·   Bell Police Department
6326 Pine Ave.,         K-9 Handlers Certificate
Bell, California         Supervisor’s Certificate

·   California State University,
7th Street,         Administration of Justice       
 Long Beach, California                B.S. DEGREE

·   Western St. Univ. College of Law,
Fullerton, California                     Jurist Doctorate        (credit only)

·   Mt. San Antonio College Degree in Aeronautics     AS DEGREE
1100 Grand Ave.,
Walnut, California
·   Helicopter pilot                    COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE                   
Los Angeles Helicopter Flight School   & Certified Flight Instructor
Long Beach Airport (CFI)                      FAA Teaching Certificate
           Robinson’s Helicopter Factory Pilots Safety Course.

Petevill

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 11:27:05 AM »
Peter Villegas R22,44 instructor.   my contact info is petevillegas@gmail.com.   

jrshiver

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 11:41:36 AM »

Joshua R. Shiver
(618)779-8391
j.r.shiver@hotmail.com

FLIGHT EXPERIENCE

Flight Training: MIDWEST HELICOPTER CHESTERFIELD MO

Licenses: COMMERCIAL PILOT

Helicopter(s): Robinson R22, R44,  Schweizer 300cbi

Total Flight Time: 179.4

PIC: 107.4

Simulated Instrument: 33.6

Night: 8.3

Cross Country: 51.5

Petevill

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 12:30:12 PM »
As a recent graduate of the Mauna Loa Professional Pilot Program I would be an excellent addition to your flight team.   I have strong customer skills, I am strongly driven to excel and provide a safe and exciting flight for your customers.  Attached is my Cover letter and resume.   My contact email is petevillegas@gmail.com.   Thank you for your consideration.

Pete V

Site Sponsors

Helicopter Academy
Find a Pilot!

Click Here for Advertising!

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1223
  • Total Topics: 475
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 96