Main Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 15, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HEAD OF AVIATION LOGISTICS in KAZAKHSTAN (Contract, Rotational)  (Read 29527 times)

Career

HEAD OF AVIATION LOGISTICS in KAZAKHSTAN (Contract, Rotational)
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:25:07 AM »
Good evening, everyone!
Our Client in Kazakhstan is currently looking for highly qualified HEAD OF AVIATION LOGISTICS
Job Description is:

Purpose:
•   To ensure the provision of safe and efficient Aviation Services, Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing, to support Company’s operations
•   To provide technical advice to the Company and its Contractors on matters of air operations and safety

Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
•   Define and prepare technical-economical studies and evaluations on Aviation Services, fixed wing and rotary wing, useful to support the E&P Off-Shore Operations.
•   Study and evaluate specific aviation operations having characteristics of complexity and difficulty
•   Provide support and issue advices and recommendations for aviation infrastructures projects and any other aviation equipment inherent to.
•   Identify potential Aviation Services operators/vendors. Evaluate pre-qualification documentation; audit operators assets; activate inclusion in the Vendor List.
•   Prepare technical specifications of Aviations Services to be included in the Tender documentation. Evaluate Bids. Issue technical advices. Evaluate C.V. of proposed Crew. Carry out site surveys and inspections on proposed aircrafts and equipment prior to any commitment
•   Interface with District Logistics, Operations, HSE, Projects, Engineering, Procurement and any other Department involved in Aviation related issues.
•   Prepare and update the “ Aviation Services Operations Manual and other Manuals/Standards as necessary”. Ensure adherence by all managing contractors in accordance with international safety standards and within Company’s  safety policy.
•   Monitor, through feed-back, aircrafts and contractors performances and costs, identify areas of improvement and optimisation. Propose  measures to enhance performances of existing services. Recommend new aircraft type, new operational procedures, actions, to achieve best results in Aviation Services.
•   Prepare Budgets/Forecast and assist other Corporate Departments in budgeting for Aviation related activities.
•   Inspect, Audit  Aviation Services to assure technical conformity adherence.
•   Evaluate C.V. and interview candidates to be later included in vacant positions related to Air Operations. Prepare relevant recommendations.
•   Prepare guidelines for the training of local Aviation H.R. and monitor their development. Provide guidance and training to trainees.
•   Develop and manage staff reporting to the position.
•   Liaise with RoK government  and other relevant Agencies in respect of Agip Aviation Services.

Main Interfaces:
Company
•   All levels in Company organization (Atyrau District, Corporate Logistics, Bautino Base, EP London, other Company Development Projects)
External
•   Contract Services providers/suppliers
•   Local government and regulatory Authorities
•   Venture Partners
Qualifications & Experience:
•   Qualified Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Pilot
•   Extensive experience e in offshore/onshore helicopter operations including knowledge of Fixed Wing and Rotary wing operating standards and design of helidecks/heliport.
•   Experience in dealing with Government Officials and with executives of contracting companies. In this regards, influencing and motivating skills are essential.
•   At least 20 years experience in the aviation industry is necessary.
Required Competencies:
•   Fully conversant with aviation management techniques.
•   Familiar with problems/interfaces with Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Aviation Services.
•   Fully conversant with problems associated in working in remote areas with limited infrastructures support
•   Fully conversant with offshore drilling and oil operations
•   Excellent computer, written and oral skills.
•   Problem solver and able to identify opportunities
•   The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship in a multicultural environment.
•   Promote a positive culture in relation to aviation safety
•   Good team worker

If you feel you are right for this job, please, contact me directly. Starting date is: ASAP.

Cheers,
Natasha

!!!!!!!!

Re: HEAD OF AVIATION LOGISTICS in KAZAKHSTAN (Contract, Rotational)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:37:55 AM »
Dear Natasha!

I would like to inform you that I’m looking for the job. Now I’m a chief of maintenance department of the State helicopter company. If my proposal is interesting for you, and if you have any vacancies available on my request please write on my E-mail & I'll send you my CV.

Best Regards,

Eldar Huseynov

ragiii

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
Natasha,
I am well qualified for this position. Please contact me at nyasheli@aol.com so I may forward my CV.
Thank you,
Bob

brian graham

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 05:00:11 PM »
Greetings,

I have over 20 years of working aviation contracts all over the world.  I have worked in diverse and remote, difficult locations with many different aircraft and situations.  I am a former Bell Helicopter international rep., former FAA part 145 Overhaul Center and many, many other aircraft and logistical positions.  Current pasport and licenses are up to date.

If I am not satisfactory for this particular position, I can certainly qualify for another.  I have spent 12 years in the Middle East and have no problem returning.

Thanks!

Brian Graham
Aviation Support
Mobile: 63-920-878-2826
Land:  63-45-892-2826  24 Hour Operator

Affi Ahmad

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 02:25:07 PM »
Hi there !

I have over 15 years of Military experience both in Fixed and rotory wing. My complete CV can be avaiable on demand.

Thanks

Daniel J. Pensyl

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 06:32:04 PM »
Dear Sir,

In response to your add I would like to reply.

I have extensive experience in both military and civilian operations.  This includes more that 25 years of offshore experience with more than 14,000 hrs of flight time in single and multi-engine aircraft.  This time includes logging, fire-fighting and construcion. I have held the positions of Director of Training, Chief Pilot, Director of Operations and Director of Government Contracting.  I am qualified as ATPL both F.A.A. and C.A.A. and am at this time a current CFI, II..[move]Dear Sir,

In response to your add I would like to reply.

I have extensive experience in both military and civilian operations.  This includes more that 25 years of offshore experience with more than 14,000 hrs of flight time in single and multi-engine aircraft.  This time includes logging, fire-fighting and construcion. I have held the positions of Director of Training, Chief Pilot, Director of Operations and Director of Government Contracting.  I am qualified as ATPL both F.A.A. and C.A.A. and am at this time a current CFI, II..

I have spent many years bidding and administering civil and goverment contracts.

I would be happy to provide you with a full copy of my C.V. and references at your request.  Please contact me at the above e-mail address or call at 868.723.1765.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Daniel Pensyl

[move]
[/move][/move]

I have spent many years bidding and administering civil and goverment contracts.

I would be happy to provide you with a full copy of my C.V. and references at your request.  Please contact me at the above e-mail address or call at 868.723.1765.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Daniel Pensyl

[/move][/move]

Jose

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 04:39:09 PM »
Dear Natasha,

I was in charge UN aviation operation in Africa for about 5 year and hold 20 years experience as helicopter pilot. Am interesting to apply. Grateful if you could provide your contact to submit my CV.
Cheers,

nadwanata

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »
Dear Sir
I am instructor helicopters Iraqi pilot .
I am expert in eight types of helicopters (France/ALL2=150Hr-    ALL3=150Hr#Gazelle=1500Hr
,USAHughes500=500 Hr/Hughes530=750 Hr/Bell214st=750Hr,
Germany/Bo105=300Hr-BK117=1400Hr)
I graduated from the helicopter aviation school (heli-union) in France and holder of the France Army Aviation wing medal
 Certificates
1.Certificate of the primary aviation from France(Heli Union School)
2.Certificate license of the primary aviation from the French army
3.Certificate license of Aviation trainer from the Iraqi Army(B2)
4.Certificate license of logistic aviation from the British Army.
5.Certificate license of logistic repearing and fixing up planes(HLS)
6.Certificate license of checking up helicopters
7.Certificate license of testing pilots from Iraq8.Certificate license of nighty and nocturnal aviation
9.Certificate of English Language Deploma
Qualification
1.Active pilot (1980-2003)
2.Instructer pilot (1987-2003)
3.Logistic Aviation trainer(1988-2003)
4.Helicopters checking up (1990-2003)
5.Test pilots(2000-2003) Medical air aid and ambulance services to remote villages
 6 -Transporting VIP's and officials to various functions.
 7 -Transporting and taking TV footage for news and film crews.
8  -Also responsible for land and sea rescue.
 9 -Extensive experience of flight oprations, air traffic control and safety
10.Expert in computers
11.Speaking( french and English)
12.Training Planer of the hight level

Nadwan-A-Gedan
Pas No,509202
Zahraa Almaadi
Bil9\19-Hou\12
Cairo-Egypt002-0104761573

Good evening, everyone!
Our Client in Kazakhstan is currently looking for highly qualified HEAD OF AVIATION LOGISTICS
Job Description is:

Purpose:
•   To ensure the provision of safe and efficient Aviation Services, Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing, to support Company’s operations
•   To provide technical advice to the Company and its Contractors on matters of air operations and safety

Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
•   Define and prepare technical-economical studies and evaluations on Aviation Services, fixed wing and rotary wing, useful to support the E&P Off-Shore Operations.
•   Study and evaluate specific aviation operations having characteristics of complexity and difficulty
•   Provide support and issue advices and recommendations for aviation infrastructures projects and any other aviation equipment inherent to.
•   Identify potential Aviation Services operators/vendors. Evaluate pre-qualification documentation; audit operators assets; activate inclusion in the Vendor List.
•   Prepare technical specifications of Aviations Services to be included in the Tender documentation. Evaluate Bids. Issue technical advices. Evaluate C.V. of proposed Crew. Carry out site surveys and inspections on proposed aircrafts and equipment prior to any commitment
•   Interface with District Logistics, Operations, HSE, Projects, Engineering, Procurement and any other Department involved in Aviation related issues.
•   Prepare and update the “ Aviation Services Operations Manual and other Manuals/Standards as necessary”. Ensure adherence by all managing contractors in accordance with international safety standards and within Company’s  safety policy.
•   Monitor, through feed-back, aircrafts and contractors performances and costs, identify areas of improvement and optimisation. Propose  measures to enhance performances of existing services. Recommend new aircraft type, new operational procedures, actions, to achieve best results in Aviation Services.
•   Prepare Budgets/Forecast and assist other Corporate Departments in budgeting for Aviation related activities.
•   Inspect, Audit  Aviation Services to assure technical conformity adherence.
•   Evaluate C.V. and interview candidates to be later included in vacant positions related to Air Operations. Prepare relevant recommendations.
•   Prepare guidelines for the training of local Aviation H.R. and monitor their development. Provide guidance and training to trainees.
•   Develop and manage staff reporting to the position.
•   Liaise with RoK government  and other relevant Agencies in respect of Agip Aviation Services.

Main Interfaces:
Company
•   All levels in Company organization (Atyrau District, Corporate Logistics, Bautino Base, EP London, other Company Development Projects)
External
•   Contract Services providers/suppliers
•   Local government and regulatory Authorities
•   Venture Partners
Qualifications & Experience:
•   Qualified Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Pilot
•   Extensive experience e in offshore/onshore helicopter operations including knowledge of Fixed Wing and Rotary wing operating standards and design of helidecks/heliport.
•   Experience in dealing with Government Officials and with executives of contracting companies. In this regards, influencing and motivating skills are essential.
•   At least 20 years experience in the aviation industry is necessary.
Required Competencies:
•   Fully conversant with aviation management techniques.
•   Familiar with problems/interfaces with Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Aviation Services.
•   Fully conversant with problems associated in working in remote areas with limited infrastructures support
•   Fully conversant with offshore drilling and oil operations
•   Excellent computer, written and oral skills.
•   Problem solver and able to identify opportunities
•   The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship in a multicultural environment.
•   Promote a positive culture in relation to aviation safety
•   Good team worker

If you feel you are right for this job, please, contact me directly. Starting date is: ASAP.

Cheers,
Natasha

R. Peacock

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
35 years experience in International and Domestic Airline Operations. Aviation Special Consultant, to Eastern European Minister of Transportation. Possess extensive management experience in forecasting, financial strategies, contract negotiation, administration, budget analysis, human resource development, training, special air operations, project development, logistics, market analysis, foreign and domestic governmental interface, for both FAR /JAR passenger and cargo operations.

convair1948

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
35 years experience in International and Domestic Airline Operations. Aviation Special Consultant, to Eastern European Minister of Transportation. Possess extensive management experience in forecasting, financial strategies, contract negotiation, administration, budget analysis, human resource development, training, special air operations, project development, logistics, market analysis, foreign and domestic governmental interface, for both FAR /JAR passenger and cargo operations.

rbp65@hotmail.com

richard

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 09:11:22 AM »
Please contact me concerning this position @ rbp65@hotmail.com or Tel: 01-954-290-1173. Previous reply as convair1948.

ahmad

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 11:08:51 AM »

I'm a 45 year old RETIRED FROM RAF AS COL ,26 years experience, motivated and experienced pilot who is looking for a change. I would be available for a job on short notice. I hold the following qualifications:

FAA Commercial Helicopter Pilot License jordanian civul authority
JAA CPL, Certified Flight Instructor Helicopter,CAA UAE
FAA First Class Medical, valid until 03/2008, no limitations
JAA First Class Medical, valid until 03/2008, no limitations

TT Helicopter: 5,170 hours
PIC Helicopter: 3,000hours
INSTRUCTIONAL: 1,734 hours
Night: 300 hours

Experience in SUPER PUMA AS332, Hughes 500, Bell 206 B and 212,UH-1H helicopters, .

During my career as a helicopter pilot I was able to gather experience in all kinds of operations. Flight instruction, aerial photography, aerial filming, , executive charter, aerial surveys, pipeline and powerline patrol as well as Life-Flight operations.
Currently I'm flying Life-Flight.

I'm a hard, self starting worker. My positive attitude and emphasis on team work could be a very good asset to your company. Any leads are very well appreciated.

You can contact me by Email: nahar662003@yahoo.com

Best Regards
ABU ZAID

David L. Parsley

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 11:32:48 PM »
Dear Natasha,

I am applying for the position of Head of Aviation Logistics in Kazakhstan (Contract, Rotational), as posted on the Rotorwash International website.  

I am a citizen of the United States of America with residence status in Russia, having lived here for over four years.

I hold a FAA commercial pilots license with ratings in helicopter, instrument, single and multi engine fixed wing.  

Trained by the U.S. Army as a helicopter pilot and aviation maintenance officer, I served for six years on active duty and six years in the active reserves, attaining the rank of Captain.  

I have also worked as a helicopter pilot for five years with Petroleum Helicopters in the Gulf of Mexico.  Following this I worked for Lone Star Helicopters in Dallas Texas for two years, rotating duties between charter, ENG (Channel 4 News), and EMS on the contract with Methodist Hospital.  I have over 4,600 total accident free hours in a variety of equipment, including Bell47, UH-1 a, b, d, and h models, (Bell 205) Bell 206B, B-3, L, L-1, L-3, and AS 350D.  (Factory trained in 350D).  

I am currently residing in Volgograd, Russia, where I am the Director of Russian Operations, and also teaching seminars at several Universities in Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Ethics.

I have extensive management and financial experience that I feel meets the requirements of this position.  I have experience living and working in third world countries with the challenges associated with this.  These countries include Vietnam, West Africa, and Russia.   I have adapted well to the techniques needed to conduct business in this part of the world.      

I want to work again in the aviation industry.  My years in aviation were the most interesting, challenging and satisfying.  I believe that residing ‘next door’ to Kazakhstan will make rotation travel very simple, and less expensive.

Sincerely,

David L. Parsley

Joseph Rice

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 12:33:13 AM »
I am meet all of qualifications.  Please send me an email contact.

Best regards

Asaad alnoeemy

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 07:04:50 PM »
Dear Sir,
I am writing just to inform that this position is will be very suitable and an execelent match to (MR NADWAN-A-GEDAN), I AM PERSONALY WORKED WITH HIM HE USED TO BE THE MAN AND TO FIT HIS QUALIFICATIONS AS AN ISTRUCTOR PILOT.
PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS MAN AS WELL AS HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE A UNIQUE MANAGER IN ANY AVIATION POSITION.

A&P ENGINEER
ASAAD ABDULJALEEL ALNOEEMY

ANY MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO (MR GEDAN),YOU MAY EMAIL ME

AZEZY NADWAN /RASILNY ALA ALEMEEL   hillsea_forest@yahoo.com

Site Sponsors

Helicopter Academy
Find a Pilot!

Click Here for Advertising!

Recent Topics

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 105002